|Trade Name||Sewing Technology (Cutting & Sewing)|
|Trade Category||Non-Engg. Trade|
|Duration||1 Year (Annual)|
|Eligibility Qualification||Passed 10 th class under 10+2 system of Examination|
- On completion of the course the trainee can independently stitch baby garments, zablas, baby sets. Stitch girl’s track, Skirts, Blouse, ladies skirt, school uniforms, etc.
- Stitch sari blouse, plain sari blouse with yoke, three pieces and five pieces katori, sari petticoat, nighty.
- Stitch boy’s shirt and half pant, school uniform, gent’s shirt, half sleeve and full sleeve shirt, kurta and pyjama.
- Stitch chudidar dresses, ladies tops and pant. Stitch wedding gowns, latest fashion beads and sequence work.
- Make alterations
- The trainee can be employed in Tailoring Industry, Tailoring Shops, Hospitals, Jails, Defence Forces, and Film Industry as a Tailor.
- The trainee can set up his own tailoring shop for stitching ladies and gents garments.