|Trade Name||Draftsman Mechanical (DMM)|
|Trade Category||Engg. Trade|
|Duration||2 Year (Annual)|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass with science & Math|
- Planning, drawing, estimating, and costing of D.M.M. work.
- Drawing plans by using Auto CAD.
- Making of 3D models of D.M.M. work.
- Giving lineout at site, supervision of D.M.M. work etc.
- Draftsman Mechanical.
- Mechanical Engineer shall be available in Central & State Government Departments.
- P.W.D., HUDA, Housing Board & other govt. related departments.
- Private sector opportunities shall be as Draftsman, Builder Supervisor.
- The Trainee shall be able to independently undertake planning, drawing, estimation & costing and supervision of civil construction work.
- He can set up his own office for above work and also to supply Civil Construction materials.