|Trade Name||Draftsman Civil (DMC)|
|Trade Category||Engg. Trade|
|Duration||2 Year (Annual)|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass with science & Math|
- Planning, drawing, estimating, and costing of civil work.
- Drawing plans by using Auto CAD.
- Making of 3D models of civil work.
- Giving lineout at site, supervision of civil work etc.
- Surveyor and Land Surveyor shall be available in Central & State Government Departments.
- P.W.D., HUDA, Housing Board, Land Survey.
- Private sector opportunities shall be as Draftsman, Construction Supervisor with Architect, Civil Engineer, and Civil Contractor, Builders.
- The Trainee shall be able to independently undertake planning, drawing, estimation & costing and supervision of civil construction work.
- He can set up his own office for above work and also to supply Civil Construction materials.